3.21.2014

a new adventure

I am a big believer that as consumers, we are able to vote with our dollars. Where and how we spend our money and the products and services we support can make a huge difference in the world.

I recently discovered Noonday Collection and fell in love with their mission.

Travis Wilson, Co-CEO of Noonday Collection, left his banking job on Wall Street to become a banker to the poor in Africa. For several years, he was the Managing Director of a microfinance institution in Mozambique that provided business loans to women in local villages. It was there that he saw firsthand what could be accomplished by people in resource-poor areas of the world when given the right opportunity.

Jessica Honegger, founder of Noonday Collection, has a huge heart for adoption (and fashion) as well as using her purchasing power for good.

So here's the new adventure...

I am partnering with Noonday Collection as an ambassador and couldn't be more excited!


I am ON FIRE for the mission of Noonday Collection. When you purchase jewelry and accessories from Noonday, you are using your purchasing power to help create economic opportunity and sustainable income for the vulnerable. Here are a few of my favorite products from the brand new spring collection:










Each gorgeous piece is handmade by an artisan who has a unique story to tell of how Noonday has helped create a pathway out of poverty for their family and community. For example, Noonday started working with two artisans in Uganda and has now grown to 300 artisans in just three years. People who were once living without basic necessities are now able to provide for their families and educate their children. Noonday is creating a pathway out of poverty for so many. 




Noonday relies on ambassadors all over the country to sell Noonday Collection within their own communities. As an ambassador I will receive a small commission for each purchase. After covering my business expenses (such as purchasing product samples, lookbooks, etc.)  I will be donating all of my commission to charity, so be assured that your purchasing power is making a huge difference. My first charity goal is to sponsor a child from Compassion International using my Noonday commission-I will keep you updated on how that is going. My samples and lookbooks have arrived and I am ready to go. So here is where I need your help...


Would you consider supporting  Noonday Collection and purchasing their beautiful products via my website? 


-Easter and Mother's Day are on the horizon. If you are going to buy gifts anyway, consider using your purchasing power for good. Each handmade piece is beautifully packaged and comes with a gift tag that shares Noonday's mission as well as the country and group that created it. The recipient will not only receive a beautiful accessory, but also know that your purchased helped support a vulnerable population.

-I do receive a notification when someone purchases through my website and will definitely follow up and thank you for your support. I am also going to randomly give product to those who shop via my website, so there's that.




Would you consider hosting a trunk show?

In addition to sharing the mission of Noonday, this is a great opportunity to receive great incentives such as discounted/free Noonday products:

-Consider hosting a girls night to introduce your friends to Noonday Collection
-Maybe you are adopting or you have a friend who is adopting and want to host a Noonday trunk show as a fundraiser (Noonday will donate a percentage of sales to the adoptive family.)
-As long as there are a minimum of three orders it's considered a party. So let's party together!


Will you support the mission of Noonday?

-If you have a blog, would you consider grabbing my Noonday Collection blog button (on the right hand column of my blog) and posting the button to your blog? (Let me know if you are willing and need me to talk you through it..very easy to do!) Be sure to let me know  so I can show you some love.

-If you are on social media, would you consider posting my website link on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.? Simply copy and paste: www.katemcnatt.noondaycollection.com.

-I am going to be hosting a launch party soon. If you are interested in seeing the products in person and hearing more about Noonday Collection, please contact me and I'll send you all of the information so you can attend.



Fore more information about Noonday Collection:


Here are links to a few different stories from the Noonday blog of how people have been directly affected by Noonday:

Finding Beauty in Rough Places

For additional information or to get shopping, check out my website.

Thank you in advance for your support. Happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. Kate- I just started my blog (lafemmefashionfinds.blogspot.com) so I don't know how many people are reading it, but I would love to post this on my blog. The collection is beautiful, but the mission behind it makes it even better. I can't wait to check out all the products via your website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy! Let me know if you have any trouble with the button or have any questions. I love your blog and really appreciate your support!

      Delete
    2. Done! I'll post an article about it too!

      Delete
    3. Thanks a million pretty lady! I will be sure to watch for your post so I can repost it and share it around. You're the best!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get behind this. What a great idea. I post a few pretty pictures over at http://mhaasphotoblog.blogspot.com/ and will see if I can tackle the butten when I get to a computer. Also, if you ever need product photos, lemme know ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle! Will definitely keep in touch with you.

      Delete
    2. Posted the button and a little blurb here! Do they accept donations outright?
      http://mhaasphotoblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/need-for-selflessness.html
      I LOVE that they have a tie to helping kiddos find a home. I would love to do some benefit photo sessions, maybe we could do something like that soon!

      Delete